Tranexamic Acid for Inj.
Tranexamic Acid for Inj Indications
This drug is indicated for the treatment of hemorrhages which are caused by essential fibrinolysis accentuation (including acute or chronic, partial or general). Patients developing second um fibrinolysis due to disseminated intravascular coagulation are not recommended to use this drug before non-heparinization.
This drug is indicated in patients with the following deseases or syndromes:
1.Tranexamic acid for injection is indicated for the treatment of trauma or bleeding in the organs, including prostata, urethra, lung, brain, uterus, adrenal and thyroid, which contain abundant activator of plasminogen.
2. This drug is used as an antagonist to tissue plasminogen activator or streptokinase.
3. This drug is given for the treatment of fibrinolysis hemorrhage which is caused by kunstlicher abort, placenta amotio, dead foetus and amniotic fluid embolism.
4. This drug is indicated in patients with excessive menstruation bleeding, hyphema, severe nosebleed due to stronger fibrinolysis in diseased areas.
5. For patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage or intracranial aneurysm hemorrhage, tranexamic acid is more effective than other anti-fibrinolysis drugs. Cerebral edema and cerebral infarction may be caused by tranexamic acid in such patients. Tranexamic acid injection is only used for auxiliary therapy in patients with severe hemorrhages above mentioned.
6. This drug is indicated for the treatment of hereditary angioneurotic edema to reduce development frequency and the illness.
7. Tranexamic acid for injection is indicated in patients with hemophilia, who develop the syndrome of active bleeding.
8. Tranexamic acid for injection is indicated in patients with hemophilia which is developed due to the absence of factor VII or IX. This drug can reduce or prevent hemorrhage during and following tooth extraction.
9. Tranexamic acid for injection is indicated for the treatment of severe hemophilia which is caused by excessive thrombolysis